Discover Your Purpose: Living from the Seat of Your Soul
Living a life of meaning and purpose is not only essential to mental health, it can shape the trajectory of our lives. But what is a life of meaning and purpose? How do we access it? This half-day “play shop” explores what it means to live authentically and on purpose, on a daily basis, through the body, mind, and heart. Join integrative spiritual consultant Catherine Duncan, MA, BCC and psychologist and author Tom Glaser, MS in exploring how living on purpose is essential to a life well lived.
- – What gives life meaning and purpose?
- – How do mindfulness of body, mind, and heart support and encourage discovering and living in alignment with our life purpose?
- – What habits establish and maintain a life with deeper meaning and purpose?
- – What gives life purpose and meaning?
- – How do we access meaning in our lives?
- – What does it mean to be fully alive and living out our purpose and passion?
- – Guided meditation
- – Values clarification exercise
- – Basic, mindful body movement
- – Journal writing
- – Small and large-group conversation
- – Draft a working purpose statement